Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cooking Shrimp

Continuing with the blog posting craze (I'm a bit tired!)...

On Sunday, I decided to cook.  So I went to the store and bought a bunch of stuff:  some cabbage
 Mushrooms

 and shrimp
 Results of the cooking - I used up the rest of the fresh ramen from last week.
 It was tasty but a bit messy to peel the skins/feet off the little shrimp.
 Dessert was some very tasty mochi covered in something...
 I also got some fruit.  I had no idea what this was but I like to try things so... it turns out to be fruit of the Akebia plant that is usually used for decoration.
There isn't much to eat inside.  The only thing that tastes good is the jelly like stuff around the seeds and I must say that it is probably one of the most tastiest fruits I've tried - although there isn't much of it.
 Also got some tasty papaya - quite small but very nice.
While on the train today, I almost burst out laughing - well I at least started grinning stupidly.  Why?  I read what's on this bottle of "Milk Coffee".  Ok, maybe it's not that funny but it was funny at the time and made me laugh.

2 comments: