Sunday, January 23, 2011

Food Update

First, some cafeteria foods:

A random assortment of things:
 Indian curry - could have been a bit spicier:
 Korean bibimbap and a dessert:
 Interesting udon soup:
 After going to a violin concert (see separate post) we went to this chain curry restaurant called CoCo... this is some squid curry:
 Another random choice of things to eat and some "apple pie" dessert:
 Chicken cheese katsu:

I love this kind of mochi filled with bean paste!
 hmmmm tasty!

One day I went to an Indonesian restaurant (Sama Sama) with one of my Japanese class members:
 The place had some interesting decor and quite tasty food.  Some lamb curry:
 A sampler of various meats:


Today I went to the belt sushi place near me.
Some squids?
 Some fish:
Tuna - forgot to take a picture and ate one already ;P
 Other tuna:
 Squid full of tentacles:
 Some small fish.. very tasty:
 Finally some unagi:
All in all, the 7 plates were 1500yen (~$18).

No comments:

Post a Comment