Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miffy!

I think I am finally starting to feel better.  Just came back from the shopping mall where I had sushi and walked around a bit and bought a few things that I needed (I hope that bottle is dish washing soap...).  Hopefully will be much better in the morning!

Today I got a call from the hospital that I went to last week to see the doctor.  I asked the lady to speak in English but she didn't so after a few repeats and "speak slowly please" I managed to understand a few words which I used to guess what she wanted.  Basically, when I visited, I paid around $50 that I was supposed to come back and get some of it back.  So she was asking when/if I'm coming back so I told her tomorrow.  Then she said something about a paper... which I assume meant that tomorrow I should bring that receipt paper with me (hmmm why would I go without it?).  So hopefully that is what she said... oh the joys of living in a place where you don't speak the language...

On a happier note, right before Christmas, my miffy shopping bag arrived which was quite nice! I collected 15 bread bag coupons for it - so lots of work!! It is a nice bag... I don't want to use it... ;P  It came with a nice Miffy envelope.  The address was what I wrote on the card that I sent them so it was legible enough that it arrived to me - so that was good, at least I can copy some kanji to some extent - now if I can just remember the ones we learn at school!

 miffy, help me remember kanji, kk?

No comments:

Post a Comment