Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Food Update (or 2.. or 3)

Okie, my 3rd Japanese course exams are done - yay!  I can finally post some things!

First off... food (important!).  I haven't done a food post in a while...

Cafeteria selections (not many since the cafeteria was closed for about 2 weeks over the winter break):

Some ramen with bone broth:
 Nice tasty soup!
 Another ramen - miso:
 Some hamburger on rice:
 Some pork cutlets on rice and random salad I picked myself:
 Tasty miso ramen and a cheese bun! (I felt like I needed something extra...):
 Marble tofu, some rice, some random salad, and miso soup - nice selection:

Next up, some sushi (tempura crab with some mayo and sauce):
 Very tasty tuna:
 Seared tuna:
 Sushi hot dogs!  I didn't try one but felt like taking a picture:
 Some other tuna I think:
 Hmm... tuna? heheh:

For the first time, I tried a Chinese restaurant at the mall near my place - got some marble tofu - was very good:

While visiting Sakae, I wanted to eat something.  So, I walked around for a while trying to find something to eat (being kinda picky) and finally I decided on this awesome Korean restaurant in the Central Park underground mall:
 Here is today's dinner, also korean (bibimbap of some kind) at the food court at the mall next to me.  There are about 20 different take out restaurants in the food court on 2nd floor of the mall.  First time I ate in the food court since I usually just go to one of the restaurants on the main floor.  This was served steaming hot and I had to stir it to keep it from burning (and cracked in the egg - might see the shell on the right but it is quite overexposed):

 One day I got some already prepared food at the grocery store:


Some interesting clear mochi-type thing with red bean filling:

No comments:

Post a Comment