Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bike Ride Downtown

On Saturday, I decided to go biking downtown.  I haven't biked to school in a while but it was a nice day so I went.  It was quite enjoyable and I took some pictures along the way:

This was an interesting looking building along the way - I don't know what it is.
 After about 35mins, I got to the Central Park area.
 As you can see... not many leaves left on the trees.
 Some trees were cut like this before the leaves started to fall off...

 This is Nagoya town hall area


 Finally, after about 50mins, I managed to get to Nagoya Train Station.  Here is the famous doll dressed up for the holidays.
 Interesting buildings next to a park along the way back.
 Some of the trees in the downtown core have lights on them.
Some palms, covered in preparation for the colder weather.
 More of the Central Park.
 More funny looking trees near Sakae.

Overall, it was a 20km journey.  Along the way back, I stopped at this Kappa Sushi place that has very cheap belt sushi - each plate basically 90yen.  Was not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment