Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Food Update (x2)

I guess I forgot to post last weekend so here it is...

 Last weekend's dinner from a bunch of store bought cooked stuff...  the kimchi was very spicy!  The breaded things were clams.
 Udon soup at a place in the mall near me:
 Some cafeteria offerings:



 


I found some winter pocky...


We went for a lab gathering to this nice all-you-can-drink restaurant...

 This was an interesting fish - the best part is the tiny eggs in its belly...
 A nice pot...

Continuing with cafeteria offerings:

Even the bunny roll pastry gets a Christmas look...
 Miso katsu... a Nagoyan dish


 My birthday dinner at the school cafeteria... the pastry was panda advertised all day with a guy in a panda suit walking around the cafeteria.
 I decided I wanted some Thai curry... so I bought this package of stuff and some other stuff.



The stuff inside that pack was already made so I guess it would be best to just leave it as is... but I added all the other things and some water and it was a so-so taste.

4 comments:

  1. Marcin, sounds like you are having amazing experiences. I always ejoy checkin your blog!! Hope all is well.
    Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my spellin... typed too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The experience is good... I did lose most of my hair though...

    ReplyDelete