Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weekly Food Update (x2)

I'm a bit overdue with the blog posts...

First, some cafeteria pickings:

Some spicy ramen:
 Indian curry day at the cafeteria.  There was even an Indian person making the naan in the special clay oven. Hehe, there is even a story about the little orange paper...
Basically, there was a lottery at the school cafeterias  - when you bought a meal, you got one ticket.  With 5 tickets, during this one day, you could pull out a card from a jar... and could win an ipod touch.  I won some candy... hehe.

However, during that play day, I no longer needed tickets but got one while eating.  It was a busy time at the cafeteria so there weren't many seats - so I seated next to these 3 Japanese girls (always a good plan!).  At some time, the girls gave their tickets to one girl and she only had 4... so I gave her my ticket.  She was quite happy about it and kept thanking me... and I was even more happy ;P.

Some Chinese style soup and fish.
 A nice spicy korean kimchi broth with rice.
 Hamburger on rice with avocado and other stuff.
 I bought this drink one day... it wasn't all that great and I asked and it doesn't even have milk - hehe.  But it has "asian taste".

This one day I felt like having some spicy Thai curry.  So I bought the standard (NOT) ingredients...

 This is the package of curry I bought but I didn't realize that it is actually all inclusive and you should not add stuff to it.
 The result...well.. okie..but not all that great.

 One day I went for sushi... had this tentacle sushi!
 A bento box for dinner one day:
 A nice dinner set at this restaurant next to the campus - Hisaya.  Teriyaki fish was awesome!
 One night, we went for okonomiyaki that we made ourselves - was great fun!

 Hmm.. tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment