Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apartment and Paper

A quick update.  I might have found an apartment - basically preliminary papers are signed awaiting final approval and such.  Very good location (next to a big subway station), 3km from school, 3km to downtown, 11th floor.  The room is quite tiny but what is really good are the windows - together there are 3 windows in the place plus the balcony doors - very bright!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also, I was cleaning up my papers at home and came upon these strange fat short pieces of paper and started to wonder what the heck they were... turned out to be Letter sized paper from Canada ;P.  I got so used to the A4 size here that those seemed totally out of place... strange!

And since a post has to have some pictures...
here is a quiz:  what do these 3 items have in common?

... answer will come after at least a few guesses... come on!
Hint: It is not about food but has something to do with chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment