Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Apartment Pictures

So I finally managed to take some pictures of the apartment.  I'm not posting them here in the public so if I know you and you want to see them, please email me (you know where!).

So a while back I mentioned that I bought a new miffy coffee mug for the office - well, here it is :).  I also took a picture of a Canada Dry sparkling orange juice in a can :P.
Some food pics.  First up, some cold udon with meat:
Then, some white fish - was very tasty!
Each of those dishes are less than $5 at the school's cafeterias.
Finally, a picture of this dude some girls were painting (it's a pole on campus) when I was walking by.  Took the picture the following day - great job!

1 comment:

  1. That dude is Doraemon ;)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon

    ReplyDelete